Monday, June 20, 2011

From Big to Small to Huge

I had heard about the project for a couple of months. Then last Friday they gave me the canvas. It had been painted on the reverse side, which was the ONLY reason I could finish it in time to hang Sunday.
here's the work...







The canvas is really a pair of canvases...8' x 12' and 4' x 12'
Wall paint for the big areas, acrylics for accent details.


Not bad for a short period at it, but I'm tall. It worked on my back more than any other thing.
Well...maybe my temper, some.


Somewhere in the middle of these sizes would be good, though.




d=^))
I did learn how to tell 
the difference between 
coconut trees and banana trees.
It was easy once I knew the trick...
You see, banana trees grow a
special kind of fruit.
.
.
.
bananas. 
.
.
.
dX^D
.
.
.

3 comments:

Jean said...

They should be well pleased with these.

darkfoam said...

wow! very nice ..

boneman said...

and such a great joke to tell the kids!


View My Stats