Monday, May 23, 2011

Some mix and matches...

(but, don't bother asking why I call them "mix and matches" ... 'cause I ain't tellin')
...so, last shot was a near miss of a nude.
gotta sharpen THAT bone and go hunt the animal, again.

Perhaps a more full figured gal.
One who might just grab up the big knife in the kitchen and come running to help get that bear off their mate's back. 
Women are warriors, too.
Don't let anyone ever say different.
Well...after a little teevee time...
or after a good book...



well....
I look forward to the fixing up of these...

3 comments:

darkfoam said...

it's been a while since i've drawn a nude. but then again .. i don't have a muse either. i see you are up to the d's ...

boneman said...

sometimes I'm up to Ds, and sometimes I'm up to dat.
Ds and dat does be gettin' 'round.

Jeanie talked me into doing more on drawing paper (and thus be able to sell it...I still don't know how to sell the book...)

Jean said...

I like these.


View My Stats